Skincare Solutions 101: Tips For Dry Skin
Are you aware of what type of skin you have? Are you living with skin that is not easy to take care of, like it is sensitive to skincare products? Your skin doesn’t look bad at all. But, you are uncomfortable with how it looks as you have seen many people with smooth skin, too far from the skin you have.
You are not alone. Other people have the same skin problem as yours. One of the best ways to take care of the skin is to know first what type of skin you have before looking for a skincare product and skincare routine to follow. If you have dry skin, you need to know what it causes and find the right skincare from new york skin solutions review to help keep hydrated.
Dry or hydrated: which skin condition do you have?
Dehydration and dryness are two different things. Dry describes a skin type that produces less sebum compared to normal skin and it is rough, itchy and dull. Dehydrated skin is a skin condition that is a lack of water in the skin. The common signs may include:
- Lots of congestion
- Causes of dry skin
There are potential causes why the skin gets dry, here are the top ones:
- Hormonal changes
- Environmental conditions
Skincare routine for dry skin
If you have dry skin, you need to follow a skincare routine for the morning and evening (before sleep).
- In the morning:
- You can follow simple skincare tips, such as:
- Cleanse away the impurities using a cleaning lotion with a gentle formula.
- Soothe the skin with an alcohol-free toner.
- Plump the skin using a hydrating serum.
- Defend the skin using a lightweight sunscreen.
- Before sleep:
- Rinse the face with lukewarm water and remove possible makeup using a cleansing oil.
- Use a mild/gentle cleanser to cleanse the face.
- Use an alcohol-free toner to replenish the skin.
- Apply a thick night cream.
After you follow the morning and before-sleep skincare routine, you will see some changes on your face after a week. It could be impossible if you just instantly see the changes in 2-4 days since nothing is magic. You should believe that nothing goes instantly, let’s just stick to what is real.
Many people have been problematic with having dry skin. What is yours? If you have the same skin problem, you can start the basics – follow the skincare routine and tips above.